Saturday, October 15, 2005

 

MY BROTHER DEPARTS


+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
"PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BROTHER ORDONIO DE LA PENA WHO PASSED
AWAY TODAY IN THE PHILIPPINES. HE WAS 46, DIED OF CONGESTIVE
HEART FAILURE AND STROKE. MAY PERPETUAL REST SHINE UPON HIM."
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

"Make me serve you and others
without pushing myself forward,
so that I may help my fellow men
without humiliating them.
Make me dedicate myself
to everything that is lowly
and unimportant in the world's eyes,
so that I may do the things
that no one else takes on.
Teach me to wait, to listen
and not to speak.
Make me humble and poor enough
to accept help from others.
Send me on my way in search of food --
in search of your name."

Huub Oosterhuis in
Your Word Is Near

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Daily-Homily Subscribers:

DAILY-HOMILY mailing will be suspended starting Wednesday
until I return back to the States from the Philippines.
Thank you for your great support and prayers.

God bless you.

Fr. Rick De La Pena
Daily-Homily Moderator


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?